cerillo microplate shaker
The cerillo microplate shaker provides reliable, regulated shaking for two microplates or one stratus plate reader. With a speed range of 150 to 1200 rpm with microplates and 150-500 rpm with the stratus, the CMS1000 can be adjusted to suit your aeration or application needs. The shaking adapter must be used to attach the stratus to the shaker.
STARTING AT $1,500
- smooth, regulated shaking for the stratus and samples
- compact instrument with low profile and small footprint
- practical applications include immunoassays and coloration tests
- reliable continuous operation
- smooth platform motion at lower speed
- non-stop mode for up to 7 days and over 2 years of trouble-free operation guaranteed
- smooth regulation and stabilization of rotation speed
- even shaking amplitude throughout shaker platform
- setting and indication of the necessary working time
- automatic stop of platform movement after the set time expires
The shaker is perfectly paired with the stratus for applications like bacterial growth curves
The cerillo microplate shaker is perfectly paired with the stratus, providing smooth, regulated shaking of samples. With a small footprint, this compact instrument with easily fit on your laboratory benchtop – or wherever you prefer to work on your research.
The shaker comes with a 2-year warranty and can run on non-stop mode for up to 7 days. Set the device to stop when you need it to with the set time feature.
This device is in limited supply, so take advantage while it’s still available and get your quote today!
stable speed control range, accurate within ±10%
150 – 1200 rpm with 2 microplates, 150 – 500 rpm with stratus
digital time setting
1 min – 24 hr / non-stop
maximum continuous operation time
0.3 kg at 1200 rpm, 0.82 kg at 500 rpm
220 x 205 x 90 mm
input voltage and current
12 V, 280 mA
external power supply
input 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, output 12 V
weight, accurate within ± 10%